View, enter, or edit work orders and equipment repairs at any time, and from any place, with Contractor Workforce Management’s Work Orders and Equipment Tracking applications. Eliminate paper work orders and delays in processing orders for startup, completion, or billing.
Work Orders allow supervisors and customers to submit service requests online to ensure equipment is maintained according to schedule. You can also send automatic emails to managers for upcoming or outstanding work orders, and equipment that needs inspections or maintenance.
Features and Benefits of Work Order & Equipment
- Track recurring, periodic, inspection, and special work
- Prompt managers by email or text regarding upcoming work orders or equipment service requirements
- Enhance communication with customers
- Provide customers with portal to place orders
- Track billable and non-billable tasks
- Allow supervisors and customers to submit service requests online
- Ensure contract terms are executed
- Bill extra work in a timely manner
- Ensure equipment is maintained according to schedule
- Licenses can be purchased or rented
- Manager Mobile Work Center allows managers to use their mobile devices to monitor operations, resolve exceptions, and solve problems, such as no-shows
- Contractor Workforce Management is designed to utilize how people naturally communicate in today’s fast-paced world. Time and attendance, schedules, personnel, training, and now work orders and equipment records can all be managed from any internet-enabled device.
- Contractor Workforce Management’s mobile applications are hosted on the customer’s server or by MITC Cloud