Payroll integration is a vital part of an effective Contractor Workforce Management solution. The ability to integrate time and attendance with payroll allows your business to eliminate the costs and risks of manual data entry, automate all pre-payroll calculations, consistently deliver accurate payroll, and boost productivity by enhancing employee self-service.
Contractor Workforce Management can integrate with ANY payroll provider. MITC’s Project Managers, Software Consultants, and Integration Specialists work with each contractor individually to ensure integration is automated, complete, and meets their particular needs.
How Payroll Integration Works
Payroll integration consists of four options:
- Import all employee data from payroll and/or HR to eliminate initial data entry
- Ensure employee databases stay in step for new hires and terminations
- Automate pay rate updates
- Use Payroll Rules and Reporting Engine to calculate gross pay including differentials, holiday pay, and overtime
- Eliminate the costs and risks of data entry
- Ensure accurate update of payroll and general ledger
Payroll Check Stubs
- Import payroll check stub information from any payroll
- Provide employees with self-service access to timecard records and payroll stubs
- Unlimited history available
- Import W-2s from any payroll
- Multiple years available