Capture Time & Attendance and More on Web Clock
Use myMITC Mobile Web Clock for Capturing Payroll, Post Notes, Inspections, and More
Web Clock is designed for contractors that need attendance software that is quick and easy for employees to use and closely aligns with their needs.
- Track employee attendance records at posts where no landline phone is available
- Capture post notes or inspections with pictures
- Use location or service codes to automatically apply pay or billing rate
- Capture GPS or a fixed IP address to authenticate employee is physically present at the job
- Track any manual changes subsequently made by managers
- Provide employees access to their schedule and schedules for the job
- Allow employees to see open shifts and request extra shifts
- Provide employees with real-time informational alerts regarding client, training, and licenses
- Improve retention with automatic employee greetings for birthday/anniversary greetings or send a thank you for working on a holiday
- Integrate with payroll and/or billing
- Use with telephone timekeeping and biometrics — any employee can use all three!
Download a Fact Sheet
Download this fact sheet to learn more about Web Clock for contractors.
Fill out the form below to be emailed the download link.