Companies with 50 or more full-time or part-time equivalent employees began complying with the Affordable Care Act in 2015. The first compliance reports from these employers are due to employees in March, with IRS copies due in May if filing by paper or June if filing electronically. This IRS-required reporting must contain data tracked month-to-month, detailing employee statuses, as well as employee access to employer-provided health care and employee contributions to employer-provided health care.
The Affordable Care Act made life more complicated for your organization and your HR staff. But Contractor Workforce Management can help you comply with the requirements of the ACA affordably and effectively! ACA Manager is available as an add-on additional to HR Manager or as a separate application for agencies not using MITC HR.
Contractor Workforce Management HR provides accurate information about average hours worked by full-time and part-time employees to comply with regulations. Receive timely analysis of employee benefit eligibility, thus improving compliance and reducing financial penalties. Track average hours worked per week during the IMP or SMP, or select only new hires for IMP reporting. Detailed timecards report by employee to help resolve queries and generate alerts if part-time employees approach or exceed 30 hours per week.
Track full-time, full-time equivalents, and part-time employees
- Integrates with Time and Attendance, streamlining reporting and compliance.
- Reports calculate average hours worked over varying date ranges. This is very important if your organization has part-time employees with varying hours.
- Average Hours Projection reporting shows how many hours a part-time employee can work in the future while remaining under 30 hours a week on average. This helps with scheduling compliance.
- Hours, Gross Pay and Affordability reporting calculates the employee’s cost of medical insurance as a percent of gross pay, so your organization can verify that the employee’s contribution does not exceed the 9.5% affordability threshold set by the Employer Mandate.
- Benefits Database tracks when employees were offered health insurance, the value, and type of coverage.
- 1095-C Pre-Filing Verification reporting helps organizations ensure that all the data required to generate a complete and accurate 1095-C Form for each employee is present.
- Offers unlimited 1095-C Form printing with no per-form fees.
AIR e-filing is required for agencies filing 250 or more 1095-C forms
- 1094-C Form generation
- Easy upload
- Simple submission
- Auto-email alerts for transmission confirmations, IRS form acceptance and rejection/correction notification
- Easy form corrections