Automate Mileage and Expense Processing with Accounts Payable Integration
One of the most vexing problems facing contractors large and small is the problem of employee expense report fraud. With mileage still at more than $0.50/mile, it is tempting for employees to pad their travel expenses here and there. Many employees don’t see this as theft, but little more than ‘harmless’ expense padding as payback for their hard work.
At many companies, employees submit reports of their miles driven to accounting, whose job is to issue checks, not verify claims. Traditional systems based on odometer readings are rife with inaccuracies and are invitations to fraud.
myMileage and Expenses uses a different approach. Employees report their starting point and destination, and the system calculates the driving distance between them. With myMileage & Expenses, your agency can reduce mileage claims by up to 25% and eliminate the costs and risks of paper expense forms (up to $19.78 per form).
How Mileage & Expenses Works:
- Employees submit claims, attaching receipts, from anywhere, anytime from any device using an easy-to-use web form
- Claims automatically go to their manager for approval
- Approved records can be reimbursed through payroll, accounts payable, or a mix of both
- Unlimited history retained
- Use Time & Attendance locations (jobs) and add additional locations
- Use GPS coordinates or past averages to verify mileage claims
- Track mileage costs to job/clients
- Process mileage claims with attendance & PTO
- Reimburse mileage, tolls, and parking expenses as non-taxable items through payroll or accounts payable integration
- Unlimited expense categorization (hotel, meals, parking, tolls, car rental, flights, etc.)
- Optional integration with accounts payable
- Capture receipts electronically
myMileage and Expenses is available as a standalone application, or as part of Contractor Workforce Management. Choose from mileage only to fully featured expense processing with accounts payable or payroll integration.
Download a Fact Sheet
Download this fact sheet to learn more about myMileage and Expenses.
Fill out the form below to be emailed the download link.