Improve Employee Attendance and Operational Efficiency
Manual processes are susceptible to staffing, payroll, and compliance errors. They can also lead to delays in relaying critical information. Advanced Employee Scheduler helps improve manager productivity and enables managers to make more informed scheduling decisions. It can be the difference between losing and making money.
Contractor Workforce Management’s web-enabled applications give employees and managers flexibility in how they interact with each other, and provide instant connections from anywhere to time and attendance, scheduling, training history, and more.
With Contractor Workforce Management, you can integrate Scheduling with Time and Attendance to step up workforce management effectiveness. Empower managers to deliver more effective results by giving them the information they need to make better staff and client scheduling decisions.
- Organize schedules by location and employee
- Quickly fill open positions using availability search engine
- Manage call-offs from anywhere using any device
- Publish new and changed schedules instantly
- Auto-remind employees of shifts by text or email
- Track employees by training level, restrictions, preferences, and requirements
- Integrate with Time & Attendance to track hours in/out variance, and track late arrivals and no-shows
- Managers can attach tasks to shifts and view employee complete/incomplete reports
- Employees can use myMITC to view their tasks and confirm the task was completed
- Tasks can be automatically rolled forward with Schedules in myMITC
Benefits of Advanced Employee Scheduling
- Communicate schedules in real time to employees, managers, and customers
- Distribute schedules instantly to anyone, from anywhere, at anytime
- Employees view their own schedules, their job schedules, and open positions from any PC or smartphone
- Schedule Prompting improves time management by sending email or text messages with schedule information and short visit reminders in advance of employee shifts
- Managers use the internet to organize schedules for their jobs and fill open positions quickly using defined, rapid-availability search queries
- Empower managers to make better decisions and take effective action
- Replace inefficient or stand-alone processes with a powerful, integrated database to optimize workforce deployment
- Integrate scheduling with timekeeping to align labor resources with demand