Improve Employee Attendance and Operational Efficiency
Creating schedules by hand leaves your company open to staffing, payroll, and compliance errors. It can also create delays when relaying critical schedule changes. Contractor Workforce Management’s Employee Scheduling solution helps improve manager productivity and helps managers make more informed scheduling decisions.
Employee Scheduling takes everything into account when suggesting available employees for each shift. It saves time and reduces costs by automatically filtering employees by pay rate, overtime levels, schedule preferences, training status, and more so managers can choose the most suitable employee for each assignment. The notification feature can automatically remind employees about their shifts and alert them to schedule changes.
Publish Schedules and Open Positions on the Internet Instantly
With Contractor Workforce Management, you can integrate Scheduling with Time and Attendance to step up workforce management effectiveness. Empower managers to deliver more effective results by giving them the information they need to make better staff and client scheduling decisions.
- Publish schedules online in real time or distribute to staff, managers, and customers by email
- Quickly fill open positions using defined search queries
- Organize schedules by job or employee
- Set up tasks for each shift
- Communicate with employees by email from within scheduling
- Approve time off, extra work, preferences, and restriction requests from employees
- View their own schedules, job schedules, and open positions from any PC or smartphone
- Request to pick up extra shifts online
- Confirm their schedules
- Receive next shift text/email reminders
- Set their preferences and restrictions
- Request time off
- Check off tasks for each shift
When creating employee schedules, it is important to consider job locations and employee travel time. Why schedule a staff member to a location 30 miles away when another employee lives right by the job site?
Contractor Employee Scheduling includes maps that show job locations, employee homes, and employee work locations in real time. This helps schedulers and managers get a visual representation of their employees’ locations so they can make sensible, effective schedules.
Contractor Employee Scheduling allows managers to communicate specific work instructions to employees:
- Break down shifts into more detailed tasks
- Assign clients or tasks to individual employees
- Roll tasks forward with schedules