Is your scheduling as efficient as it could be? An effective program will ensure that you fill open shifts with qualified staff, minimize overtime, enforce compliance with PTO policies, use scheduling prompting to minimize absenteeism and more.
Join us on Wednesday, September 30th at 2:00pm ET and learn what you can to use MITC Scheduling to its fullest!
By the end of this training you will learn:
- Difference between saved and rolled schedules
- How to set up Saved Schedules
- How to roll schedules forward
- Publishing schedules
- How to make edits to saved and roll schedules
- The different scheduling reports available
- How employees can review and confirm their schedules
Who should attend?
- Any contractor at various points of their scheduling implementation
- Your internal Implementation Team
- Your company’s Schedulers