Tracking your Key Performance Indicators will help your company succeed. Join Corey Manship, Software Trainer, on Wednesday, October 21st at 11:00am ET as he shows you how other contractors use Contractor Workforce Management to get to the next level.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Using hour budgets to spot extra billing and short services
- Using schedule variance reports to spot no shows, late arrivals and early departures
- Overtime cannot be eliminated but it can be reduced. First step: know where and when overtime occurs
- Tracking profitability for Cleaning Contractors billing fixed fees
- Tracking profitability for Security Contactors billing by the hour
- Tracking profitability for Pool Management billing varying $ by the month
- Is your attendance edit percentage ok? High levels of edits waste time and can be symptoms of payroll fraud
- Tracking time and attendance frequent offenders
- Using the Executive Usage Report. One page C level report on performance
Who should attend?
- C-Level Staff
- Your internal Implementation Team
- Contractor Workforce Management Power Users