In the 4th quarter 2019 MITC released a major update for W-2’s with very new processes!
The main new features are:
- The existing single generate and print W2 procedure will be split into 2 parts to provide greater flexibility
- Calculate W2
- Print W2
- The goal is to allow customers to:
- Reprint individual W2’s much quicker
- Edit W2’s prior to delivery to employee
- Updates W2 and W3 reports
- Eliminate need for separate Roth W2
- Updates W2 Electronic filing
- Streamlines process of publishing W2’s for employees in myMITC
Join us for a presentation on Wednesday, December 11th at 2:00pm EDT to learn more about the latest W2 updates and how they can be utilized within your system!
New year, new upgrades – start the new year off with free upgrades to your Contractor Workforce Management system! Throughout 2019, MITC has been working on several new updates to make every day processes more streamlined for the contractors that use them!
Join us on Tuesday, December 18th at 2:00pm EST to learn about the free upgrades that will be available for contractors in 2020!
One of the best ways to improve hiring results is to strike a balance between employers’ needs and what job seekers want. This new integration maximizes applicant flow and brings in great hires even with a limited talent market!
- Optimize job advertising
- Simplify the application process for candidates at the same time
- Push your jobs out to Facebook’s Job page (and hundreds of others)
- When a job seeker finds that job and applies, their application will come directly into your myApplicants account to continue the hiring process.
Join us for a training on Wednesday, January 8th at 2:00pm EST to learn more about how myApplicants works and how you can take advantage of it when hiring new employees!
We know your customers often think all contractors are the same, draw from the same labor market, and provide similar training programs to their employees. So what makes you different?
It’s how you can use smart phone technology to manage operations and services!
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, January 22nd at 2:00pm EST to learn how you can use technology to stand out from the competition, and win and retain bids.